With the release of Android 8.0, the dream of using SaferPass to automatically log into apps becomes reality. This feature makes using Android phones far more enjoyable.
Enable SaferPass Autofill For Apps
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Physically expand the Advanced settings at the bottom. *
- Go to Language and Time, and tap on “Language and input.”
4. On the Autofill service, select ‘SaferPass’.
5. Open an app and, when prompted, tap Autofill with SaferPass and authenticate yourself using a fingerprint or password. Log in to the app.
5. And you are all set!
* The location of this setting might differ from one Android device to the other