SaferPass, acquired by Lookout in May 2022, is a well-running company, based in Bratislava working with global companies.
We seek great Backend/DevOps engineer to help our further mission.
Join us and we guarantee you a great time with an awesome team, you will learn new stuff, have impact on the product, possibility to influence the technology decisions and minimum bureaucracy.
Λ 2900 – 5000 EUR Λ Full-time employee
Λ Bratislava/remote (the onboarding week in the office – Bratislava, Slovakia)
SaferPass – password manager for:
Lookout – data-centric cloud security for businesses and identity protection for consumers
Our backend works in Node js. The rest of our stack includes React, TypeScript, Postgres+Sequelize. The app runs in AWS.
- Node.js, TypeScript
- AWS – administrator (ec2, eks, ecs, IAM, S3, ELB,
- Linux administrator, Terraform,
- Docker, Docker-compose, Kubernetes
- Monitoring/alerting(prometheus, grafana)
- Nginx, Loadbalancing
- Couchbase, Couchbase Sync Gateway, Postgresql, Reddis,
Browser extensions and Mobile apps
- UI -React + TSX + SCSS 20% of the code
- Form recognition for login, credit card, address and other form types of websites
- Injected notifications inside the browser
- Data models for accounts, credit cards…
- REST / HTTP client for communication with the backend
- Encryption / decryption part
- Authentication / Authorization
We follow the Scrum methodology, which has proven to give great results and helps us keep all our projects in sync. The heart of Scrum is a Sprint, a time-box of ten days.
- Support of your self-improvement and career growth
- Taking part on technical decisions
- Challenging work
- 5 additional sick/vacation days
- Gym and Phone expenses Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off – 3 days
- New Hire Work-from-Home Setup Reimbursement
- Freedom, flexible work time, remote work
- Team building events, beer evenings, grilling in nature
- Awesome team!
- Stock options
- Beautiful office in the center of Bratislava, relaxing atmosphere
- Free drinks and healthy food 🙂
- A great place to work
YOUR IMPACT and TASKS
- Designing technical solutions
Designing software architecture
- Improving the reliability of the system, manage the challenges of scale and complexity.
- Contributing to architectural and design decisions, at scale, around our services
- Participation in technology decisions and product improvements
- Bug fixing, code reviews
- Designing technical solutions
We’re looking for someone who
- has 2+ years of experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- (optional) has 1+ years of software development experience using Node.js
- has a track record of working in an agile setup using continuous deployment and delivery
- thinks before code and looks at the wider problem we are trying to solve
- To ensure that teams can overlap in their working hours and meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within CET time zone
- Is a good communicator with the ability to collaborate effectively, empathetically, and proactively on a tightly integrated team
Team based in Slovakia/Braislava
We are a small team making a large impact.
- Product Owner
- Head of Technology
- Head of Engineering
- Project Manager/QA
- Operations/Finance Manager
- Mobile Engineer – iOS
- Mobile Engineer – Android
- 2 Frontend Engineers
- 3 Backend Engineers
- 2 Quality Assurance Specialists
Just drop us a short e-mail with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or below, so we can meet.*