3. AN IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PARENTS AND LEGAL GUARDIANSSaferPass respects the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection (COPPA) Act of 1998 and upholds the guidelines of the Children’s Advertising Review Unit (CARU) of the Council of Better Business Bureau, Inc. in each of its websites for children. You can help by spending time online with your children and monitoring your children’s online use. Please help us protect your child’s privacy by instructing them never to provide personal information on this website or any other without your permission. If you are under the age of 18, please be sure to read this policy with your parents or legal guardians and ask questions about anything you do not understand. Children under the age of 13 (U13) are prohibited from using the Services provided by SaferPass.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTIONSaferPass only collects personal information provided to us via the Website or the SaferPass Application during the completion of the registration form, during the use of our Services, during sign-up, payment for our Services or while providing feedback or comments. Collection is limited to the following information: name and email address (i) that we receive from our social networking partners (e.g., such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+) if you have chosen to subscribe to the Services through those partners; and/or (ii) that you have decided to make available to us and your contacts (e.g., pictures, email) either directly or through our social networking partners. This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and software updates, as well as to respond to your requests for assistance. From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, software updates and special offers. We also may want to contact you with information about products and services from our business partners. Opt-out: You may opt out of such communications at any time by contacting us email@example.com directly. SaferPass may also collect the following usage information, whether you are using the Website or using the SaferPass Application as a registered or non-registered user: your IP address, SaferPass cookie information (see below for more information), the date and time of your visit or use of the SaferPass Application, the type of internet browser or hardware device (computer or mobile/smartphone) you are using, the URL of any other website that referred you to our Website or the SaferPass Application, URLs of the pages you visit, in order to provide you with a better user experience. This information is not associated or linked to you as an individual and is not generally regarded as personal information unless you register for our Services. In the event of your registration, that information does become personal information as it is linked with the personal information contained in your account. We organize usernames, URLs and encrypted passwords of users to allow them to synchronize this data across all their devices and also to share or bequeath passwords if they choose to do so. SaferPass is not able to access the encrypted passwords because the encryption and the decryption of these passwords occurs on your device with a master password that only you know and SaferPass never stores your master password on any server. If you choose to use our service to share or bequeath passwords to a friend or to tell a friend (e.g. email a friend) about SaferPass, we will request your friend’s email address and automatically send your friend an email inviting him/her to visit the site and create an account. SaferPass stores this information for the sole purpose of sending those emails. Your friend may contact us at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
5. USE OF THE INFORMATIONSaferPass uses your personal information to manage your account, to send you information about our Services, to offer you new features or new services, to optimize the Services we already provide to you, to provide updates for the SaferPass Application and to provide better customer service and experience. SaferPass may also use your personal information for statistical purposes. SaferPass may use usage information (as detailed above) to evaluate and improve the features, guest experience and functionality of the Website and/or the SaferPass Application.
7. COOKIESA cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a website’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. SaferPass may set, access or delete certain cookies on your computer for the following reasons:
9. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
10. EDITING OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONPlease notify us if you believe your personal information is inaccurate. You have the right (i) to ask for your personal information to be corrected or updated and (ii) to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information. To do so, please contact us via email@example.com. Please note that as a result you may not be able to use certain or all of our Services. Please also note that SaferPass cannot edit the important encrypted passwords because the encryption and the decryption of this passwords occurs on your device with a master password that only you know and SaferPass never stores your master password on any server. If you lose your master password, SaferPass will not be able to recover your account. Please don’t forget your master password.
Type in your email and we will notify you when Teams plan is available.
Type in your email and we will notify you when Business plan is available.