Kickstart your career with us 🚀🚀🚀
SaferPass is a well-running 19 people US-founded startup with 14 software engineers on board, based in Bratislava working with global companies. We’re looking for an Operations and Research Assistant.
Join us and we guarantee you a great time with an awesome team, you will learn new stuff, have impact on the product, possibility to influence the business decisions and minimum bureaucracy.
Λ 900 – 1500 EUR Λ Full-time, Part-time (student), Contract
Λ flexible time: (CEO is based in San Francisco(approx. 15:00 – 19:30 CET) and the rest of our team in Bratislava)
Λ Bratislava/remote ( the role is based in Bratislava, we prefer that you work physically from the office at least 1 day per week(as needed))
- Support of your self-improvement and career growth
- Challenging work
- 5 additional sick/vacation days
- Freedom, flexible work time, remote work
- Team building events, beer evenings, grilling in nature
- Awesome team!
- Beautiful office in the center of Bratislava, relaxing atmosphere
- Free drinks and healthy food 🙂
- A great place to work
- This is an exciting opportunity for everyone who would like to develop their career in an international, non-corporate environment and friendly atmosphere.
YOUR IMPACT and TASKS
- You will work directly with Doug Crowley, CEO, and Julia Harustiakova, VP Operations
- We will help you kickstart your graduate career – a huge learning opportunity 🚀
- Research of topics relating to our technology and business strategy (managing partner pipeline and researching new partners)
- Help organize and leverage Doug’s time
- Oversee some daily operations through collaboration with Julia
- Organizing company events and team buildings (team dinners, offsites)
- Ad hoc tasks
- Over time, come up with new ideas on how to improve the efficiency of our internal processes.
- In return for the responsibility you take on, we give you the freedom to get your work done the way that suits you
- The role is based in Bratislava, we prefer that you work physically from the office at least 2 days per week as you need to work closely with our team.
We’re looking for someone with
- an eye for detail, a technology-oriented mindset, and good communication skills
- good task management and critical thinking
- fluent English in speaking and writing (B2 level)
- ability to conduct research and draw conclusions
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to work with Excel and Microsoft Sharepoint
- entrepreneurial mindset
- the ability to collaborate effectively, empathetically, and proactively on a tightly integrated team
- you have to be versatile and very flexible in terms of the variety of tasks and work time
- Experience in a similar field is an advantage
We are still a startup, but one who does make revenue, so no worries about your salary, you will just enjoy the progress and flexibility of a fast-growing company. We know the B2C segment and we did a lot of experimenting and performance marketing. Main focus at the moment is to help large companies to increase their revenue through SaferPass.
The big difference between us and some other startups besides our great internal team (see below) are the advisors who have already build up several successful companies and are helping us intensively to move in the right direction. And also the progress we currently experience with large companies as partners. To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for another team member
We are a small team making a large impact.
CEO – Doug Crowley
Doug served as AVG‘s VP Corporate Development up to 2013 overseeing acquisitions, investments and strategic partnerships in the consumer computer security space. He has previously founded 2 other successful startups and has enjoyed many global investing assignments, including but not limited to, his time in Lehman Brothers.
- VP of Technology
- VP of Engineering
- Project Manager/QA
- VP Operations/Finance
- Mobile Engineer – iOS
- Mobile Engineer – Android
- 2 Frontend Engineers
- 3 Backend Engineers
- 1 DevOps Engineer
- 2 Quality Assurance Specialists
Our Technology Assistant and Head of Happiness found the best work-life balance formula. After a few hours of hard work and concentration, he usually takes a “power nap” that also lasts for hours.
Just drop us a short e-mail with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or below, so we can meet.*